Monday 17 October 2016

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a nice weekend. I'm sure you've heard all about it, but we had a fantastic time in the RTE studios on Wednesday. It was great for them to see how a television studio works and by all accounts they really enjoyed themselves. The show will be aired on 29th Oct at 4:30. I've added a few pictures below.

Science week is approaching and the children have all decided on their groups for the class projects. Already I've seen some very good ideas and I've no doubt it'll be a huge success. On the week of the 7th November the children will present their project books, on the week of the 14th we will have our visual displays and then the judges from Intel will be in on the 17th. For those who have yet to choose a topic I will attach a link with lots of fun ideas. http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/experiments.html
http://www.education.com/science-fair/elementary-school/

The spelling for this week are,
immediately, irresponsible, decision, incredible, depress, overdramatic, defeat, illegal, confusion, whispered, funniest, answered, character, siopa, liom, leat, leis, leĆ­.

Chat soon,
Colum








No comments:

Post a Comment